Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Mennen, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Tom’s of Maine, Ajax, Fabuloso, Haci Sakir, elmex, and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
Location: Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
No Relocation Assistance Offered
- Supports implementation of CEE commercial plans for the assigned products in cooperation with the countries.
- Assists in the integration of the other functions needs and in confirming with them the details of the commercial activity plans.
- Participates for specific category in the Commercial Business Planning (CBP) across CEE markets as per defined process.
- Assists in the implementation of the overall category & brand strategies agreed with Division, including 5P guidelines to achieve/exceed market share & financial objectives.
- Supports cooperation with the Insights & Research team regarding preparation of the actionable recommendations to address ongoing business CEE challenges.
- Helps in development and coordination of the regional new product launch plans.
- Supports ongoing communication with local markets, especially regarding ongoing business plans
- Helps in preparation of the SKU management recommendations.
New Product Development
- Helps in developing category & product strategies & plans to be presented to Division.
- Under supervision of the direct manager coordinates preparation of the marketing charts for Budget Review with Retail Marketing (SOM/SOV, Pricing, Distribution, , Promo Flowcharts). Under supervision of direct manager, coordinates with business analyst to use centralized & automated reporting tools where possible to prepare charts by country (e.g. SOM, pricing, etc).
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.