Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Mennen, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Tom’s of Maine, Ajax, Fabuloso, Haci Sakir, elmex, and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
No Relocation Assistance Offered
As a member of the Consumer Affairs team you will be an exemplary representative of Colgate-Palmolive, committed to consumer advocacy and delivering great outcomes for both the consumer and company.
You will be responsible for handling consumer communications enquiries from beginning to end and providing consumers with a highly personalised experience throughout. In addition, you will develop individual consumer responses in line with company policy to engage consumers and enhance brand image.
- Receive and handle both initial and escalated consumer communications without jeopardising the company’s reputation
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Colgate-Palmolive products and Consumer Affairs Procedures
- Prepare customised responses for both direct contact and referred consumers
- Be aware of fluctuations or trends in consumer communications and alert management as required
Expected Areas of Skill
To succeed in this role you will be an engaged, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who displays great attention to detail in all their work. You are a confident communicator and an active listener, committed and focused in understanding and exceeding the expectations of consumers.
In addition, you will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have an ability to relate and personalise responses for each consumer experience
- Be able to apply Standard Operating Principles
- Perform your role in compliance with Australian Privacy Principles and Consumer Law
- Be proficient across the Microsoft Office suite
- An enthusiastic, problem solver, that is tactful and calm under pressure
- Demonstrated business maturity and etiquette
- A relevant degree is highly desirable
Please outline how your skills and experience will contribute to our Consumer Affairs team through your cover letter.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.