Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Mennen, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Tom’s of Maine, Ajax, Fabuloso, Haci Sakir, elmex, and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or a related field
- Min 2 years of extensive experience in a multinational company
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Driving license is required
- Good communication and commercial skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Mobile to live in another city
Colgate Palmolive Company has an excited opportunity to join our Customer Development team as Customer Development Executive.
This role is responsible for assisting and supporting the partnership between Colgate and a group of stores in an assigned territory for a key account in order to increase availability and sales growth
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Understanding the customer's needs and developing business solutions to meet Colgate and customer requirements
- Tracking KPIs and taking action to improve performance
- Conducting regular business reviews and follow-up on sales activity, new products, customer service
- Receiving orders and visiting assigned stores/customers with required frequency
- Preparing and following up in store activities
- Working closely with logistics to plan, analyze customer needs, to follow up on orders to ensure on time and complete delivery
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.