Colgate Palmolive (vietnam), Ltd - My Phuoc Branch
D-9-CN My Phuoc 3 Industrial Zone, Ben Cat District, Binh Duong Province
Contact number (to Human Resources): +84 650 3599100 (Ext: 1118 - Ms Dung Bich Nguyen, 1155 - Ms Yen Tran)
Company size: 1,000-4,999
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Mennen, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Tom’s of Maine, Ajax, Fabuloso, Haci Sakir, Elmex, and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
In Vietnam, we develop our brands of Colgate toothpastes and toothbrushes, Plax mouth wash, Palmolive soap, shampoo and shower cream, and Softlan fabric softener. We believe our growth has only been possible because of the strength of our business and the quality of Colgate-Palmolive’s people.
Please make your dream career comes true with Colgate Palmolive and join with Winning Team! We look forward to your application
Visit us for more information at https://jobs.colgate.com
Reports to: Production Cordinator/ Production Supervisor
Responsible for: Production Assistant, Group Leader, Technicians, Operators, Packer.
My Phuoc Plant, Ben Cat Dist., Binh Duong, Vietnam
Scope of Responsibility:
The shift Leader is responsible for effectively managing production activities for a specific area of the Focus Factory, developing collaborative partnerships with CP colleagues. He or she must deliver the agreed to business results while maintaining positive employee relations. The primary accountabilities of the role include daily production schedule adherence, customer service, area financial performance, Quality, GMP, EOHS, Labor Relations, people and operator development.
The Shift Leader has to be an effective and valuable member of the Focus Factory management team, to ensure delivery of subsidiary business results in his/ her area. The Shift Leader works within a structure that requires considerable interface with Focus Factory Planning and Warehousing. The Shift Leader guides and empowers teams through the Operation Manager in the implementation of Focus Factory strategy.
- Accountable for the quality, and productivity of the Factory, and its ability to deliver high levels of service to internal and external customers, regardless of whether product is for local consumption, or export.
- Manage the people, materials, equipment, and business and manufacturing processes to deliver Factory performance objectives, as measured by factory KPI's.
- Track and analyses variances associated with materials or finished products.
- Ensures compliance with policies/procedures for shift rotation, vacation scheduling, and training to meet business needs including peak production periods.
- Manages the development and implementation of the daily production schedule in a way that ensures high levels of service to internal and external customers.
- Identifies, recommends and implements manufacturing cost reduction programs.
- Support new technology within the production area.
- Make recommendations on both capital and operating budgets.
- Accountable for adhering to Colgate-Palmolive, state, local and federal guidelines related to EOHS, Quality and Regulatory within area of responsibility.
- Ensures effective communication with the team.
- Manage labor relations in the area or elevate to Assistant Operation Manager/ Operation Manager.
- Empowers subordinates by way of training, information sharing, coaching, feedback, appraisal and delegation to ensure the development of people, teams and organizational capabilities.
- Support TPM and other continuous improvement programs with area.
- Lead Quality/FP&R/EOSH standard: refer on R&R matrix detail for each standard.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.