Colgate Palmolive (Vietnam), Ltd - My Phuoc Branch
Job Title: Industrial Management Engineer/ Industrial System Engineering
D-9-CN My Phuoc 3 Industrial Zone, Ben Cat District, Binh Duong Province
Contact number (to Human Resources): +84 650 3599100 (Ext: 1118 - Ms Dung Bich Nguyen, 1155 - Ms Yen Tran)
Company size: 1,000-4,999
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Mennen, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Tom’s of Maine, Ajax, Fabuloso, Haci Sakir, Elmex, and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
In Vietnam, we develop our brands of Colgate toothpastes and toothbrushes, Plax mouth wash, Palmolive soap, shampoo and shower cream, and Softlan fabric softener. We believe our growth has only been possible because of the strength of our business and the quality of Colgate-Palmolive’s people.
Please make your dream career comes true with Colgate Palmolive and join with Winning Team! We look forward to your application
Visit us for more information at https://jobs.colgate.com
Reports to: Organization Effectiveness (OE) Manager
Responsible for: OE Assistants
My Phuoc Plant, Ben Cat Dist., Binh Duong, Vietnam
- Track and analyze critical operation performance KPIs to reflect plant performance and identify improvement opportunities, collaborate with cross functions for problem solving
- Maintain operations standards in terms of labor, material, speed, energy & other expenses’ consumption.
- Provide training on Lean and Six Sigma tools to functional team as needed. Act as a coach and change agent to instill the continuous improvement culture throughout the organization.
- Lead Kaizen and Lean Six sigma projects to support business growth and increase customer satisfaction. Support process improvements through utilization of appropriate tools and methodology.
- Work on details and facilitate manufacturing engineering and production team on lean tools, visual management, standard work, material flow and layout improvement
- Implement Lean programs that eliminate waste, reduce lead time and improve business performance while establishing a sustainable model for continuous improvements. Manage and ensure successful project deployment and completion.
- Be responsible for the study of existing processes and performance within the operations & identifying methods/improvement areas by which these operations could be improved or streamlined in order to provide excellent service and maximum cost-effective benefits.
- Leverage best practices in the industry to assigned areas
- Combine a thorough knowledge of Excel logic and programming with strong analytical skills to build dashboards, living reports, models and simulations; transform raw data into useful information and user-friendly tools.
- 3 years of working experience in process engineer position in manufacture companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Operations, or related Engineering fields
- Proficient computer skills, experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, internet access, SPC software. High level Excel (VBA, Macro, etc.) with Strong data analysis, data visualization skills preferred
- Experienced practitioner using Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools: 5S, Kaizen, SMED, 8 wastes, VSM, DOE, Process capability …
- Good at English communication skills.
- Ability to influence others at all levels in embracing the change and adopting operational excellence practices
- Sound leadership, communication, analytical and negotiation skills, open mindset and ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to lead and motivate people, deal effectively with differences of opinion, to influence, to draw ideas from others, and to negotiate and mediate
- Handle special assignments promptly and professionally. Ability to anticipate and handle multiple priorities and complex/abstract issues involving external and internal priorities under time constraints
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive?
You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.